CNY is coming . Yipee ! Can't wait , really .
Today didn't go to sch . Sleep till 8 something .
Wake up brush teeth . Then , online ! =]
Check my FS lorh . Then blogg . Then hear song .
I keep on changing my blog skin fer a few times .
But , no one suit me ! -.-
Sien lorh . Then found this . Argh !
Boleh tahan larh . So , use this .
I keep on asking myself when is Daddiee coming back .
Baam ! He msg me . Say coming back this afternoon ! Yeahss !
Ermm , now reach home le larh .
Sapu his Dad office now . xD
Unbelievable !
Ermm , chat with Esther just now .
She is nice , really =]
Hmm .
I am farking boring ar !!
Oh ya !
Ah Ing say this morning only 13 people go to sch .
Bo assembly . Bo study also . =.=
Quite funn =]
Hmmm .
Nothing to write about le .
- Love Daddieee -
apple loves
3:37:00 PM