Later go makan makan at 3rd mile . ARGHH !
Now already very hungry le ! -.-
Hmmm , hope later dad say after makan go watch movie .
If can du good lorh ! So that i can ask Daddiee go . =]
Laughs . If not need wait till forth day of CNY baru can meet ar !
Duhh , need wait so long ar !!
Sienn . =]
Farkk . Dad baru say later tak mahu go watch movie .
Later want go Spring -.-
ARGHH ! Go larh . Ask Daddiee go there too . =]
Blahss !!
I go wear baju le . I still not yet wear shirt gokk . =X
Very cold nerh . I wish Daddiee is here right now .
Kish me then hug me . xD
I think too much le larh !! -.-
Love my ShuaiGe muchiiee !
apple loves
5:02:00 PM