Blahs !
Hehehe . I can blogg today =]
Ermm ` Tonight got dinner at 21 mile .
Duhh . So far -.-
Nvm . Feel like drink more today =]
Tomoro no need go sch =]
Haha .
Yesterday Daddiee lai find me .
Swt lorh . Quarrel at my house . Infront of my mum gok lorh !
Haihs `
Suan le . Nvm . I forgive .
He punch me . He bit me . He hit me . He pull my hair .
D: Baddiee lai der .
I want kill him ar !
ARGHHH ! =]
Thenn , he go home liao . Go pick sis .
Today wake up bath lorh . What again .
WTF ! Bi sms me -.-
Siieen .
Cause of him lorh ! Me and Daddiee quarrel .
Nabehhhh !
xDDD
Arrr . Sick le .
JUstnow walk home tiok rain water . =]
Niicee . Hahaha . So long bo sick lurh =]
Rawr .
Bb.
- Love Daddieee , Hate Bi -
apple loves
4:19:00 PM