Today got sch . Hrmm . Got test ar . Wtf ~ Test BM and Science . Very easy . Cause .. I got learn waa ~ Unbelievable , right ? Saya pun tak percaya lorh . XD Sleep at 1030 lastnight . Fer me , that is late . Cause i have to wake up at 3 ! Stupid Daddiee , his fault lorh . Ask me wait him . Grr ~ Should be wake up at 3 . But he didnt wake me up . Nvm . Wake up at 315 . Feel so so so tired . Didnt study le . Wake up at 5 . Do something i need to do lorh . I call Daddiee . And he didnt answer my phone . STUPID u ~ =] Hrmm . Reach sch , i SLEEP . My eye super duper heavy ar . Then start test le . I cant finish my BM at first . WTF ! But thanks God , i finish it ! Then recess , go find tcher . WTH . My tummy pain . The more i think , the more pain my tummy . Shitts ~ Hate it . Test Science . Huhu ~ I c..o..p..y .. a little bit . My paper 2 is BLANK . Goshh . Fail ? I guess i will . Suan le . Tired le . Nightt .