• An apple a day keeps th doctor away <body>
• Th Girl

This blog is belongs to her, NicholeLee.
She is TAKEN.
Mark twenty-third Nov on your calendar.
She love Daddiee, her boy.
AllyChiam is hers.


underline , italic , bold
• Desires

To be with him forever
To be with her forever
• Taggies

P/S :: Spam as much as u wants (:
This proof u're JEALOUS, babeh!
Be human, not DOG (:
ShoutMix chat widget


• Friends

[ Ally ]
[ Amelia ]
[ Deidre ]
[ Moo ]
[ Sharon ]
[ SusanLim ]
[ Vivian ]
[ Xheng ]
[ XiaMii ]
[ Yiinz ]
[ Zhan ]

• Past
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009


• Credits

Photo:selkie
Design:Photobucket - Video and Image HostingRainbowlin
Nature Dream
Vintage Melody
Host:Blogskins,Imgplace
Fonts:DaFonts
Brushes:DayDreamed
PhotoShopCS2



Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yesterday and yesterday de story , i dont want to talk bout it again . =] Thankss . Yesterday , Darlingg and Daddiee come find me when i recess time . They just come a while nia . Then du go back to Hokkien Garden . Then Daddiee come back again when me finish sch . On the way to sch saw tok mum . Daddiee scare le . Haih . So , he didnt follow me back home . Me on the way home cry ki . I really want Daddiee , i really need Daddiee too . =[ Haihh . Thought cant meet Darlingg le . Thanks God =] Reach home straight use house phone to call him . CHAP SIAW AR !!!!! o0o I still got lots of thing not yet tell Daddiee gok ar . Haih . Then ask mum borrow me her phone . I reload 20 =] Wahaha . Sien . Nth to talk bout le . I mish them !
I mish Daddieee !
I mish Darlingg !
I mish Andy ! o.0 xDD


apple loves
9:17:00 AM