Yipee ! I can't wait fer tomoro le . It's Monday tomoro ! I'll meet Daddiee tomoro ! Yipee ~ Swt . Hoorayy !! Lastnight sleep at 1something . Can't sleep nerh . Cause drink to0 much coffee . But after that sleep jor le . Don't know why can sleep ki . Lastnight hor , i dream tiok Daddiee . Woots ~ He cut my hair fer me =X Haha . Siaoo . As if he can , weeetss ! Then wake up at 8something . Damn early de lorh . Didnt get away from my bed . Lying at there lo0king at the phone . Waiting fer Daddiee call . Huhu ~ Cun cun he du call . Talk phone around 20 more minutes gua . He want go brush teeth . So he hang up the phone lorh . Punteng dad not allow us to online der . But dont know why let ki xD Huhu ~ Play webcam with Daddiee . Aiyerr . His hair . Very short ki . But hor , boleh tahan larh =] Then then , makan . Then then Daddiee call me . Say later got badminton . I know i know =] Then hor , he huat siao ki ar . Kick his sis face barh . Me got a bit takut takut . How if nex time hi like that treat me lerh ? Sure mati me . =.= Haihh . I scare his mum angry him norh . If angry , sure his mum wont send him here tomoro =[ Rawr . Fast fast tomoro liao . Haiya ! Cant wait norh . I really mish Daddiee damn muchiie ar . I mish her even more . Erhem , know who larh ho ? Of course my sweet Darlingg lorh . =]
Aunty ar aunty , u dont angry Nich larh ho ? U aneh sayang him =X Please dont angry larh . Plus hor ! Angry fast old ar . =] Hehehe .