Helloe , human ! I want to tell u that my life is so sucks ! Yeaps . Mother fucking sucks ! I hate my life muchiie ! o0o RAWR ! Hate my cheebyee dad . Scold me ? Nvm ! I will scold u back LATER ! U just wait and see . =] Grr ! U treat me good , i'll treat u good to0 . U treat me bad , u gonna FINISH !! U think i scare of u ar ? NAHH ! o0o Not at all , k ? FARKOFF from my life larh . Siien ar ! Eat with u in the same table really makes me no mood to eat at all . FARK ! Excuse me old man ! Young kid do de thing old man wont know !! So , please shut up ! I gonna kill u one day !! o0o Tonight got dinner again . Haihh . Siien . Buh-bye .