Anyone ? Talk to me . That's my personal msg fer my MSN . I feel damn lonely , dont know why . Goshh . I hate this king of feeling , really . Hate it hate it hate it !! U are far away from me tonight . Can u feel it ? So so so far away ~ But our heart will never fall apart one , right ? (: I'm not in a good mood . I guess u guys know . My previous post is just want to let you to know that i saw something i shouldnt see . Something i really cant believe u will do it !!
I guess u know what i'm talking bout now .
Yeapss ~ Is that .
What is in ur mind now ? And thats what i'm talking bout now !
U admit it , and i'll forgive u .
But ..
Why u dont want admit it now before i caught u ?
Why u never think that what is my response if i saw it ?
Why why why ?!
Tell me why .
I want to know why .
>.<
apple loves
7:52:00 PM