• An apple a day keeps th doctor away <body>
• Th Girl

This blog is belongs to her, NicholeLee.
She is TAKEN.
Mark twenty-third Nov on your calendar.
She love Daddiee, her boy.
AllyChiam is hers.


underline , italic , bold
• Desires

To be with him forever
To be with her forever
• Taggies

P/S :: Spam as much as u wants (:
This proof u're JEALOUS, babeh!
Be human, not DOG (:
ShoutMix chat widget


• Friends

[ Ally ]
[ Amelia ]
[ Deidre ]
[ Moo ]
[ Sharon ]
[ SusanLim ]
[ Vivian ]
[ Xheng ]
[ XiaMii ]
[ Yiinz ]
[ Zhan ]

• Past
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009


• Credits

Photo:selkie
Design:Photobucket - Video and Image HostingRainbowlin
Nature Dream
Vintage Melody
Host:Blogskins,Imgplace
Fonts:DaFonts
Brushes:DayDreamed
PhotoShopCS2



Monday, March 9, 2009

Haihh ~ I cant sleep tight last night . Felt like i done a big big wrong . ): Haihh ~ Can anyone help me ? I dont know what should i do now .. I should be more open-minded , right ? Just a small thing nia . I du make it till so big ! And make everyone unhappy ! Im useless . Im ~

Darlingg ,
No , dont say sorry to me . U dont hurt me at all . So , u no need to regret . U didnt done anything wrong at all . Dont cry my little Darlingg . Please dont . I will tell u what happen actually . Not now . Not here . But please promise me , if i tell u , u must forget bout it . Same as me . Kay ? Dont swear . Never to0 . Why do u want to do so ? Dont touch even one of his hair ? Dont talk to him ? This is so unfair ! Why u want to choose this way to settle ? Why ? Why ? Why ?!! U bring lots of happiness to me , dont tell me u dont . U are here with me when im sad . No more sorry . Im the one should say sorry . Sorry Darlingg . I make u so sad and pek chek ~ ):


apple loves
3:41:00 PM