Yipee ! It's finish . It's end . Yea ! I mean my exam (: Hehe ~ Hrmm . Wake up as usual . Take bath brush teeth as usual to0 . This time not me call Daddiee . He sendiri call me . Haha ! Finish sch at 9 today . It's damn early (: Then went home . Back to sch again . Then back to home again with Denise and Jcka . Then to Kenyalang to make my lens . No picture fer that . Sorry (: It's honey colour . Look's sweet . Laughs ~ Hrmm . Then go home lurh . Nothing to do . Watch tv . Oh ya ! Tomorrow finish sch at 1010 . Ask Kelz send me to Jubilee . Dont know he let or not . Hrmm ~ Hope he let larh . He so baik hati one , i know .. (: I really want meet Daddiee ar . To0 mish him le . But !! The actually reason i want go there just want to see Darlingg . I mish her even more ar ! ):