Helloee human (: Wake up as usual this morning . But late fer 11minutes . My mum over sleep XD Brush teeth and take bath as usual . Didnt call Daddiee this time . Phone run out of credit ): Is okie ~ Cause i meet him today ! Have my PJK test at 710 . PJk is not important at all . So , i tembak (: Who care's ? Finish at 810 . Then recess . Farking long ar . Next , have Sivik test , This lagi not important . But hor , i do it properly lerh . I read it and answer all ques ar . No tembak (: Me guai kia lai der . Finish Sivik , go home larh . What gok ? I keep on following Ford like a gong kia . Rawr ~ U think i want de har ? Me bopian de lorh . I want follow Kelz car borh (: Kelz reach le , Ford want curi curi run away . Bluerk ~ U thought me bodoh har ? In the car , Ford huat siao . Turn the volume so loud , pain my ear . ): I cant do anything . Later he halau me , cham ar ! Kelz send me to Jubilee . Reach there , lotsa ppl . Then walk to the table we usually sit . I saw tiok AllyChiamShuHui ! Damn happy ar ~ Then Daddiee , then both Ah Boy , then Janet , then that black boy (: I thought they finish at 1125 . Sit down , ask James order threee sour fer me (: I drink that with my stomach empty . Agrh ~ Then walk to Hock Lee . Use jambatan is what i say 1st (: Me takut . Tired and hot and hungry =X Suddenly that Ah Boy get an umbrella out . Hahaha ~ Laugh so loud ar me . Tak sangka wor XD XD Then then , reach Hock Lee . Straight go to the ground floor . Those kid ar , old lurh . Nahh ~ Reach a few minutes , Darlingg say want go back lorh . Argh , she and Janet lorh . Both girls gok ar . Quite worry (: Then then , finish play walk back to sch . Then walk to the bus stop . Wait bus . I'm so unlucky lorh . Saw tiok dad car pass by ! Got a bit scare scare . Bus come , RUNNN !! Hahaha ~ Reach Kenyalang , Daddiee follow me . Ah Boy nope (: Then Daddiee follow me back home . Just behind my home nia . Hrmm ~ Then dad come back . Went out again . Then i du go find Daddiee . Huhu ~ Hrmm . Then Daddiee ask me to go home . Okiee ~ I go home . Not so long he du go back le . Im so so so stupid . I chase his car ? Hahaha ~ Maybe .. Then go tt . Stupid malay tcher who dont know colour ? Argh ~ Her tudung not even suit her baju kurung . Feels like .. CACAT ! Then give us test . WTF ! I just finish my test and u give me test again ?! I dont even have the mood to do at all . I use an hour to do a rumusan . Geng mou ? I use a hour and a half to do a karangan XD XD