• An apple a day keeps th doctor away <body>
• Th Girl

This blog is belongs to her, NicholeLee.
She is TAKEN.
Mark twenty-third Nov on your calendar.
She love Daddiee, her boy.
AllyChiam is hers.


underline , italic , bold
• Desires

To be with him forever
To be with her forever
• Taggies

P/S :: Spam as much as u wants (:
This proof u're JEALOUS, babeh!
Be human, not DOG (:
ShoutMix chat widget


• Friends

[ Ally ]
[ Amelia ]
[ Deidre ]
[ Moo ]
[ Sharon ]
[ SusanLim ]
[ Vivian ]
[ Xheng ]
[ XiaMii ]
[ Yiinz ]
[ Zhan ]

• Past
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009


• Credits

Photo:selkie
Design:Photobucket - Video and Image HostingRainbowlin
Nature Dream
Vintage Melody
Host:Blogskins,Imgplace
Fonts:DaFonts
Brushes:DayDreamed
PhotoShopCS2



Friday, March 20, 2009

I am so boring
Yeaa
I am so boring
Boring till ..
I dont know how to describe it
Lalala ~
Morning wake up by Daddiee msg (:
Take bath , brush teeth then eat .
Got tt ar
Stupiid !
Reach there , only Mandy is there .
Du sit . Then itu Malay come in . Dont know what name .
Then then , a boy also Malay come in .
WTF ! He is so black like .. ar .. charcoal ar .
I wondering why he suddenly become so black ki .
Oh cheh , he got camping .
Patut larh . Black till macam taik =X
Hahaha . Lalala ~
Then tcher come .
Aiyerr . Tcher very lazy ar .
Copy thing also want ask his daughter copy fer him . =.=
Hrmmm . Today tcher a bit siao . I guess !
U know what ?
He ask us to write essay . And in every sentence must have PERIBAHASA ar !
Siiaoo . He thought us what ? Genius ar ?
Gila babi ar him .
I dont know how to do . So sitting there doing nonsense thing . (:
I use money to fold heart .
At first the tcher ask me not to play money and ask me to give him the money =.=
Mana tahu i still play . Then he so sakai larh .
Keep say me creative lalala .
Never see ppl fold is it ? XD XD
Then go home .
Haihh .
Boring and tired (:
Night !


apple loves
7:30:00 PM