I`ve deleted what i have post last night (: Feels like what i write so short . =.= Hrmmm . I`m sick , yess ! I`m sick =.= I have sorethroat . I have headache . Too bad no fever =X Lalala ~ I have training yesterday . Same as today to0 . I`m not going to tuition . Yeahss ! Happpyyy ~ Hrmmm . Darlingg , i cut my hand to0 . But no pic larh . No blood to0 . Beh cai why .. Ishh ~ Siien ar . This morning at school dont know why mood suddenly become so down . Feel like wanna cry . Feel like something bad happen . And yes ! Really happen . Darlingg tiok scold by her mum . Haihss ! Hrmmmm .. Then i du cut hand . Borrow knife from Janet . Her knife so blunt one . Then go borrow from Michelle . More blunt . Then borrow from Simon . Arghh ~ Better le larh (: Hrmm ! Training time .. BB (:
apple loves
1:14:00 PM