Helloee (: Im so tired this few days . Keep training , training and training ! Justnow got rehearsal at school field . Damn hot ar . I almost fainted . =] Im strong one larh . Not easy faint one ~ Lalala ! Hrmm , sports day coming so0n . I cant wait fer that day . I can see her ! I can see her ! Yeaa ! I can see her ! But dont know she will go support me or no . Hope yes =[ I mish her so damn much ar ! I dont seen her fer about one month , i think (: I take 5 events this year . Same as last year larh . Haha . 200m , 400m , 1500m , 4x100m and also 4x400m (: Banyak lerh .. (: Mr.Chua treat me go0d today . Dont know why . Haha . He didnt simply scold me lurhh ! Oh ya ! Mr.Chua join two event also ar . Me hak tiok when i saw his name . I thought i see wrong . But after i rub my eyes . i baru know that i didnt wrong ! XD He have 200m and lembing =.= Eh , u know how to throw merh ? =D Dont xia soi people larh . Arghh . Fast fast sports day liao ! I cant wait narh .. Very tired ar now .. So sien to0 ! Nothing to do . Go sleep after blog . Hahahah ! Night (: