Sigh . I'm so confused ! Very confused ! Damn confused lorh . Why will like that wor ? That day i accidentally saw tiok someone de msg . Sighh ! Someone call someone baby . Omgossshhh . Confuse chin lorh ~ Then , justnow saw someone wearing that shirt . Ehhss !! That someone maybe cun cun got that shirt also wor .. Ishh ~ I think to0 much ToT . Sighh ! Suann le .. Talk something serious (: Wake up at 5 fer sure . Then take bath , brush teeth , blow hair , put on lens then have breakfast du go school . I got call Daddiee but he didnt answer . Still sleeping gua . Got assembly this morning . Very hot . Puan Poh is totally siao today . I guess . Keep ask us sing school song . =.= Dont know how to sing wor . Siaoo ar her . Then then Doraemon talk . (: Hot chin ar . Oh ya . Today is Denise bday !
Happy birthday to you !
Happy Birthday to you !
Happy Birthday to Denise !
Happy Birthday to you !
(:
Okiee , they will celebrate it tomorrow at .. Monster Tongue , maybe (: Im going , not sure . Cause .. dont want to say . Cause macam no need to say . Haiyaa ! Got larh . (: Hrmmm .. Boring . Ver boring . Tomorrow needa wake up early . Goodnight !
I mish her ):
apple loves
8:45:00 PM